Commercial Photography Information
I consider it a great honor and creative challenge to be tasked with visually communicating a product or business through the process of creating images. The best part (besides getting paid to be creative) is the opportunity to learn from clients, about their businesses, their passions and how their world works. Since commercial photography is such a broad spectrum, I've listed below the types of commercial projects I have experience in and am typically hired for.
- Lifestyle Photographs for brands or specific audiences
- Editorial / Documentary Photographs for publications
- Product Photographs companies (both in-studio and on-location)
- Portrait Photographs for people in the workplace, music industry, etc.
- Event Photographs for companies, organizations and publications